Using video to market your business is an awesome way to build a social media following and attract new customers. In this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of video production and ways you can start building content for your business. The following topics will be covered:
- How video cameras work (basics in focal length, aperture, composition)
- Equipment ( basics of lighting, audio, etc..)
- Formatting (style, target audience)
- Editing (apps/ software)
- Distribution (where to place your video)
- Metrics (play count, engagement)
- Facebook Live Video Tips
- Capturing Leads from Video
Timeline: The workshop will include a 45 minute presentation highlighting the above topics, 30 minute practical demonstration, and 30 minute final Q&A session.
This workshop is perfect for small business owners, non-profit managers, or bloggers, and is for any sill level, whether you own a higher end DSLR or smartphone.
Light snacks/ drinks will be available.
Date And Time
Thu, March 28, 2019
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Berks County Community Foundation
237 Court Street
Reading, PA 19601
Can’t attend in person? A ‘Webinar Access’ ticket allows you to watch live or re-play later at your convenience.